Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Exiled Forum Index -> Interested in Joining? READ HERE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattrider

re: Dragon's Prophet

Hey guys,

I'm Matt from Infernum, a game studio based in Berlin (www.infernum.com).

We're currently beta testing a new MMORPG called Dragon's Prophet. We’re reaching out to top MMO guilds to provide us with feedback on the game.

Dragon's Prophet features hundreds of dragons that you can capture, train, ride and fight alongside, and sandbox elements like group housing and (later this year) frontier territory control.

It would be good to get your feedback in the early stages of development. We've just launched a Guild Registration page where you can signup right now: http://www.dragonspropheteurope.com/community/guilds

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to speak to our team directly. Contact me any time via email (mrider@infernum.com) or hit me up on Twitter (@RiderMatt) any time.

We follow the competitive raiding scene closely and we would love to hear from you guys,

Matt "Zalmah" Rider
Infernum Productions
www.infernum.com
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Exiled Forum Index -> Interested in Joining? READ HERE All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum